Head of Finance/ Finance Director
|Job Title:||Head of Finance/ Finance Director|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £100,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 10:48|
My award-winning client is looking for a Head of Finance to enter their rapidly growing recruitment firm in their central London office. With impressive growth over the last year and new offices opening across America, the strategic plan is to support the ever-increasing volume of work in Europe.
Having doubled in size over the last year, my client aims to continue this growth This role will give an ambitious candidate to work with a young team, whilst applying their passion for finance into a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Previous experience in a FC/FM/FD role (preferably in the staffing sector)
- Desire to develop business partnering with the directors
- Tutoring finance assistants as they progress towards their professional qualifications
- Confident in liaising with directors, team members and sales team
Daily tasks will include:
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Commercial input to the board and sales managers, identifying opportunities for improvement in all activities.
- Responsible for the invoice discounting and payroll
- Lead and manage the budgeting process
- Overall cash management and forecasting for an international business
- Assisting with financial operations involved with the opening of the new international offices
- Maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate corporate structure for the Network.
- Reviewing, proposing and implementing a structure within the finance team to support the Network’s growth plans.
- Preparing board packs for the directors
- Liaison with local and international auditors and bankers.
- Insurance and risk management
- All legal and compliance matters
This opportunity offers an attractive package and career progression, playing a vital role in the firm’s next major international steps.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's