Head of Finance (share options, transaction, private equity backing)
|Job Title:||Head of Finance (share options, transaction, private equity backing)|
|Salary:||£75,000 - £85,000/year + Bonus + Share Options|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 10:05|
- A boutique premium search business working within the FTSE 100, established five years ago.
- Since then, they have grown to £6mil turnover (with a very impressive Ebitda) and circa 50 heads.
- International business, with a second office in mainland Europe.
- Exciting growth plans - forecast to hit £10mil turnover and double in headcount by 2020.
- Plans to grow internationally - motions already in play to open up in the States.
- Looking to go through their first deal in the next 18 months (private equity backing) and already have had interest from impressive private equity houses.
- The long-term plan is to sell within the next ten years to one of the big five search firms.
- Finance within the business is currently outsourced, so the role would initially involve bringing their UK (and international) accounts inhouse.
- Create value-adding and crucial MI for the business (they currently get very limited MI). This would include any and all of the following:
- Creating MI broken down by team, consultant, discipline, geography.
- Collating information establishing the seasonality of the business.
- Showing revenue by client, by consultant and where they might be missing opportunities to cross-sell the business.
- Sitting in board meetings advising on the business' position in the market, the socio-economic climate.
- Advising on the feasibility and profitability of growing the business internationally and into different disciplines.
- Taking the business through the private equity-backing process (along with preparing the business for this).
- This is a stand-alone role, so having complete ownership of the finance function within the business.
- Being a key advisor and business partner to the MD.
- Being a crucial figure in the growth and professionalisation of the business.
What You Need
- Russel Group education.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (preferably ACA).
- Preferably from a Big Four background (but not essential).
- Experience within an SME organisation.
- Preferably experience with private equity.
- £75,000 - £85,000/year
- Share Options
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's