|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 16:57|
Would you like to advance your career in an established yet growing international business who are renowned for the development of their back-office staff members? Do you wish to work for a high-growth organisation that operates all over the world? Do you harbour ambitions in becoming a future Finance Director?
An industry-renowned digital/tech recruitment business is seeking an impressive and ambitious Head of Finance to join their team. The number 2 in a finance team of 8, this individual will be required to manage a number of the more junior team members who are responsible for the more hands-on aspects of the month-end reporting. This allows the Financial Controller a greater amount of responsibility and a more commercially focused role, working closely with a highly impressive Finance Director.
This role represents the opportunity to learn how to be a Finance Director in your own right through supporting your growth into a more commercially focused accountant and allowing you to hone your skillset.
The key responsibilities include:
- Management of 5 direct reports within the finance department
- Business partnering with numerous senior stakeholders, both within the organisation and outside it
- Working closely with the FD and helping them with any commercial ad hoc tasks that arise
- Overseeing the management accounts, completing the balance sheets and analysis of the P&L
- Completing the budgeting and forecasting for the entirety of the organisation
The ideal Financial Controller will have:
- An accounting qualification, either CIMA, ACA or ACCA (PQ/Finalist will be considered)
- Previous experience working in the recruitment sector in a contractor driven recuritment business
- Completed the Management Accounts on an end to end basis in a previous role, including commentary
- Prior experience of team management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's