Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||Salary negotiable depending upon experience|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 14:41|
Head of Finance
Are you a driven and ambitious individual looking for a new, incredibly varied role? Are you looking for an influential role in a forward-thinking company? Are you looking to work for a company that offers great progression and a forward-thinking culture?
A leading professional services firm is looking for an engaging and dynamic Head of Finance to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Acting as the Finance Director designate, you will work with the current FD to drive commerciality across the business, ready for you to become full FD in summer 2020. You will have responsibility for producing value-adding financial information to be used by the partners and board of the firm to influence the strategic direction of the business. This will be a varied role that will offer you the opportunity to streamline processes and drive improvements across the company.
- Leading professional services firm.
- Award-winning business with offices across the UK.
- Multi-sector, offering the exposure to a wide range of impressive clients.
- Open culture with a forward-thinking approach to flexible working.
- Recognises the importance of the back-office function and invests heavily into this area.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the finance team.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and producing value-adding management information for senior leaders of the business.
- Producing statutory accounts and managing all audits processes, being the point of contact for all queries.
- Drive strategy and commerciality across the business through complex financial planning and analysis.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Ad hoc reporting to be used at Board and Partners Level.
- Full preparation of VAT and tax returns.
What you need
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 7 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Previous experience within the professional services sector.
- Team management experience.
- Strong systems background.
- Strong communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's