Head of Finance (Recruitment Business)
|Job Title:||Head of Finance (Recruitment Business)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:19|
Head of Finance
- Contractor-driven, international recruitment businesses with 10 offices across the globe.
- Multiple award-winning businesses with accolades spanning across their fast growth, welcoming culture and charitable efforts.
- Incredibly strong 4/5 star review on GlassDoor, with over an 80% approval rating of the CEO!
- A very well established finance function.
- An impressive 5-year vision for the business, this person will partner with the CEO to drive growth and look at further international expansion.
- As Head of Finance, you will business partner with the CEO to enact their vision of growth. The Head of Finance will strategically business partner with the senior sales staff within the business, helping to increase visibility of finances across the business.
- Manage the team to produce management accounts and consolidated group accounts across the business, process accurate and timely payroll, and provide insightful analysis that allows the business to shape its decisions on the information,
- Manage a finance team of 12 (which includes supervisors), dedicating time to mentor and develop people within the team.
- Help to professionalise and improve the finance function, updating procedures and streamlining processes where necessary.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, or qualified by experience.
- Experience within a contractor-driven recruitment business.
- Experience managing a finance team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
Chief Financial Officer
City of London
£100,000 - £130,000
£40,000 - £50,000
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
£26,000 - £31,000