Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£105,000 - £130,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 08:42|
Head of Finance
Are you looking for a Head of Finance role in a rapidly growing, specialist consultancy business which has been through an IPO in the last 6 months? Are you driven and personable, and looking to work in a firm that consults with over 60% of the FTSE 100? Are you looking for a role where you can influence the finance function from day one and also be a key partner in the ambitious acquisitive growth plans of a business?
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Financial Reporting & Cash control
- Production of monthly management accounts under IFRS.
- FX management and cash forecasting.
- Production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Half-yearly reporting of financial performance to AIM listing.
- Oversee and improve all financial processes and systems.
- To develop and monitor company accounting procedures.
- Liaising closely with external advisors to manage all aspects of taxation.
- Management of full annual audit process.
- To develop and grow the commercial finance department.
- Production of financial forecasts with the integrated financial statements.
- Manage the day to day running of the full finance function.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Involved closely with the CFO on the acquisitive nature of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant with circa 10+ years PQE.
- International accounting experience, especially US GAAP.
- Plc reporting experience.
- Extensive tax knowledge.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills.
- Working in fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses.
- Strong management skills to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP.
- Industry experience within the consultancy sectors.
- Legal and company secretarial knowledge
- M&A experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£60,000 - £75,000
Part Time Finance Director
£70,000 - £100,000 pro rata
£40,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 bonus
£45,000 - £65,000
Group Financial Controller
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package