Head of Cyber Security
|Job Title:||Head of Cyber Security|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Newman|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 09:46|
Our client is a large European headquartered recruitment business that moved into the US market last year. The team has already grown to 15 people in New York and they're now looking for a high calibre individual to set up a new cyber security division. The environment is mature, driven and ambitious and will be ideal for a candidate looking to move away from a metric / micromanaged business.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in cyber security recruitment and be able to demonstrate their achievements in billings.
The company is currently offering share options to hires that can help to grow the business in the United States market as well as a competitive package.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Developing the cyber security division as a key function in the New York market
- Working with existing and developing new client base
- Building a strategy for candidate acquisition
- Hiring a team to work with you
- Managing and developing team into future leaders
- Working closely with Directors for marketing and brand
- Attending key events in the sector
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's