Head of Contracts & Compliance
|Job Title:||Head of Contracts & Compliance|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 15:05|
Want to take on a new challenge by heading up the Compliance and Contracts function of a successful recruitment business?
An established recruitment company specialising in the construction sector is looking for a bright, commercial and experienced Contracts and Compliance professional to become their Head of Contracts and Compliance. With a fun and lively company culture, this is the perfect company for someone who can have fun and get stuff done at the same time!
The role will be varied from look after the business compliance to legal HR.
- Review client terms of business and advice on them
- Support with bids and tenders
- Carry out internal audits and prepare for external ones
- Update all policies and procedures
- Train the sales team on compliance
- Experience in contracts and compliance in a recruitment business is essential
- Experience working with various compliance accreditations is beneficial
- Ideally legal qualifications or degree
- Be agile and dynamic
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's