Head of Business Coordination (Fixed Term Contract)
|Job Title:||Head of Business Coordination (Fixed Term Contract)|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 14:13|
Do you have hands-on experience managing all aspects of Operations, Business Coordination, and Contractor Care? Do you have recruitment sector experience?
My client is a multinational tech Recruitment company located in the City of London, who are looking for a Head of Business Coordinator for a 9 months' fixed term contract. The ideal Head of Business Coordinator will have experience managing a team and will work closely with the Office Managers, Sales Managers and Directors to get the best performance from all staff. The successful Head of Business Coordinator will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and ensure that all deadlines are met consistently.
- Working closely with the Sales Managers and Directors to promote new process and procedures as well as providing solutions to common issues.
- Managing the Business Coordination Team and Receptionists
- Provide monthly reports to the Board on progress/procedures and any issues
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Prepares budgets, schedules and other organisational reports as needed
- Lead regular operational performance reviews with the team to deliver against operational targets and KPI's
- Regular traveling to all offices
- Project manage an office move
- Effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task
- Good judgement and decision making
- Proven examples of leading and influencing across an organisation
- Experience in using Bullhorn (CRM) is preferable
- Must be able to demonstrate general management within a recruitment industry