Group Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Group Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2017 10:39|
Our client, an international multi-brand professional services business, is currently on the hunt for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their constantly expanding finance function. The ideal candidate should be commercially minded, have a strong understanding in dealing with banks, and looking to build relationships with key leaders both internally and externally. Experience of dealing with refinancing would also be beneficial.
- Active involvement with all aspects of daily cash management (managing bank accounts and ensuring the movement of funds as necessary) and with settlement, recording and reporting of treasury transactions.
- Establishment, roll out and monitoring of bank/treasury policies and procedures in all group companies.
- Management of short term cash forecasting across the group
- Production of weekly consolidated short term cash forecasts
- Weekly reporting of actual and forecast cash position and headroom to the board and lenders
- Weekly review of entity cash flow actuals/forecasts, increasing accuracy of forecasting and identifying and implementing improvements in the forecasting process.
- Management and early notification of cash 'pinch-points’ taking into consideration payment timings, particularly VAT, PAYE, pension contributions, corporation tax, and other large payments
- Monitoring working capital levels and driving improvements in conjunction with the Group Credit Manager
- Liaison with lenders, providing reports and analysis as necessary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
£40,000 - £55,000
Finance Manager (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£50,000 - £65,000/year
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
£65,000 - £80,000/year
Interim Senior Management Accountant (one year fixed-term contract)