Group Operations & Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Operations & Compliance Manager|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 16:41|
Looking to be to be the operations lead across an international consultancy? Have you got an innovative mind for creating solutions in a professional environment?
An IT & Telecoms consultancy that works with over 140+ countries worldwide is looking to take on a Group Operations & Compliance Manager. You’ll be the lead on providing solutions to all the countries they operate within and to ensure full compliance across the group.
You will be seen as a one of the leaders within the company as you report directly into the CFO in regards to all operations & compliance matters. A strong individual will be required in the role as this IT consultancy is looking to growth further with this individual being the leader of those recruitment projects.
Key responsibilities as Group Operations & Compliance Manager include:
- Ensure all resources are fully compliant across the group.
- The lead on all country solutions for resource compliance.
- Ensure systems, processes and policies are put in place around all resources.
- Ensure the board are fully aware of commercial risks in relation to solutions.
The ideal Group Operations & Compliance Manager will have:
- Worked with contractors across Europe.
- Managed and dealt with a team.
- Experience within the recruitment sector. (IT Rec is preferred.)
- Background of creating solutions on an international platform.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's