Group Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £48,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 08:54|
My client is a global management consultancy working in Europe and USA. The Group Management Accountant will play a crucial role in ensuring that the finance team is efficient and producing accurate financial and management information on a timely basis.
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts for the boards including commentary.
- Preparation of internal management reports.
- Oversee purchase ledger, payments, banking and payroll.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for all local compliance including VAT and UK and US taxes.
- Continuous improvement of financial procedures and controls.
- Assistance with year-end Audit.
- Key skills Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with relevant professional services experience.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Excellent presentational and analytical skills
- Capable of building relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to the demands of a growing and non-hierarchical organisation
- Strong Excel skills and Business Intelligence tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's