Group Head of Treasury
|Job Title:||Group Head of Treasury|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 13:38|
What would it be like to work for one of the most high-calibre businesses around? Do you ever wonder about joining a prestigious company who fill their staff with some of the sharpest minds around and give them the tools to succeed, creating a fantastic and high-performance working environment?
This is your chance to find out. Camino Partners are working with a large consultancy, seeking a Group Head of Treasury to join their senior finance management. This is an opportunity for an intelligent and driven individual to join an industry-leading business who aren't resting on their laurels but seeking continual improvement and growth. Known for hiring exceptional talent, this company cultivates a culture that celebrates both motivation and intellect, giving its professionals at all levels the chance to contribute to decision making and rise through the ranks.
The Group Head of Treasury will be:
- Project managing internal group finance improvements - including setting up foreign currency hedges
- Overseeing cashflow forecasting and management
- Raising finance
- Managing banking relationships
- Managing debt compliance
The successful candidate for Group Head of Treasury will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalents)
- Possess experience managing treasury
- Have managed foreign currency hedging before
- Possess experience working in a large professional services business
The company are looking to bring this person in as soon as possible, so don’t hesitate to apply if this is the role for you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's