Group Financial Controller (London & Reigate)
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller (London & Reigate)|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000 (+ 20% bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 10:39|
Are you looking for a group finance manager role in a highly-acquisitive in a large multi-sector recruitment company? With a fun and sociable environment and the opportunity to work with teams across different locations? Do you want to work somewhere that’s willing to invest the time and effort into developing and progressing your career?
You will be joining them as their group finance manager during a very exciting period of growth and would have the opportunity to manage their finance functions across two different locations. Offering a friendly and relaxed environment, they also boast a games room, gym facilities and even free fruit and drinks every day at work. People development is one of their main focuses and they offer the chance to be closely mentored by an incredibly dynamic and personable CFO and also offer an incredibly generous bonus scheme.
- An international group of recruitment companies that is highly acquisitive, having acquired a new business just 2 months ago with another set to take place before the end of the year.
- Has incredibly and ambitious growth plans both in the UK and internationally and already has multiple offices across the US and UK.
- Fast-paced environment that promotes a friendly and sociable team atmosphere, leading them to have high ratings on Glassdoor.
- Group finance manager role which will focus on controlling the two UK-based finance teams and looking after the progression and development of the team.
- Working with both teams and taking charge to ensure that all sets of accounts are completed correctly and on time.
- Reporting into the group FD, you will complete the statutory accounts and provide all management information to be passed onto senior management based in their New York office.
- As the group finance manager, you will have a hands-on role and will be exposed to the whole finance function with the opportunity to lead the company through the audit process and get involved with other aspects of the function as and when needed.
- Ad hoc process improvement tasks and the chance to take the company through a system implementation.
- Signing off on the company payroll and overseeing all aspects of transactional finance.
- Must be fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified.
- Experience in the recruitment industry is preferred but previous experience in a services business is a must.
- Must be able to divide your time between their offices in Reigate (3 days) and London (2 days).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller (International Executive Search Firm)
The City, London
Group Financial Controller (International Recruitment Business)
£60,000 - £75,000/year
Group Financial Controller (Acquisitive SME Recruitment Business)
£60,000 - £75,000/year + bonus
£70,000 - £90,000
£40,000 - £50,000