Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £110,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 09:16|
Are you a charismatic and experienced group financial controller looking to drive business strategy across a company? Are you looking to work in a rapidly-growing business where you will provide value-adding input from the moment you join? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with high calibre individuals from across the globe?
Operating in a number of niche areas, a highly successful recruitment company is looking for a driven and engaging group financial controller to join the business. Having doubled in size over the last few years and with a strong national presence, they are looking to continue their success and are looking for someone who is constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You will focus on overseeing the finance function and ensure first-class management information is provided to help influence the strategic direction of the business.
- Assimilate data into meaningful financial reports to be used to influence the strategic direction of the business.
- Help communicate and drive business strategy across the company by being having a real voice among the senior leaders within the firm.
- Daily, weekly and monthly cashflow reporting to allow close analysis of the position of the business at all times.
- Driving change through systems improvements.
- Oversee, assess and develop the finance function where necessary.
- Ensure all information produced by the team is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce monthly management accounts and provide weekly MI on the margins achieved across the company.
- Perform group financial consolidations on a monthly basis and ensure all HMRC reporting is completed accurately.
- Work alongside the operations team to prepare annual budgets for the division.
- Cashflow and balance sheet forecasting.
- Treasury management.
Systems and Operations:
- Using Sage 200 to produce company accounts.
- Complex financial modelling to be used by consultants across the business for extensive KPO analysis.
- Develop and improve processes and reporting methods in line with business needs.
- Managing and motivating the finance team.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
What you need:
- Qualified accountant with experience in managing a busy, fast-paced finance team.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet manipulation skills and extensive system knowledge.
- Consistent performer under pressure.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with operations and senior management.
- Experience producing consolidated group accounts.
- Experience working in a recruitment firm is highly preferential but other candidates will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's