Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £75,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 11:51|
Exactly ten years ago, this business was founded and set up in their first office in Central London. Since then they have grown to over £80m turnover, acquired another business, become private equity-backed and opened up 6 international offices across 4 different continents.
They're now seeking a Group Financial Controller to join the business with the aim of stepping up into a Group Finance Director within the next 18 months.
- The role is a Group Financial Controller role with a clear path and progression plan to Group Finance Director.
- You would be managing a finance team of 8.
- You will be working collaboratively with the Group CFO on a series of commercial projects (e.g. mergers and acquisitions).
- You would be responsible for taking ownership of the finance systems, procedures and controls.
- We placed the CFO who you will be reporting into, and she's an incredibly personable and impressive individual!
- The group is fast-growth with lots of opportunities - recently private equity-backed and has recently acquired another business.
- They also have a number of impressive accolades under their belt, as winner of The Sunday Times Business with the Most Sustainable Growth, Top 50 Fastest Growing Recruitment Companies, Top 50 Companies to Work For, and the Recruiter Fast 50.
- We've placed 9 candidates into the finance and operations functions since we first started working with them 6 years ago and every single one is still with the business and they have all had at least one promotion.
- Previous recruitment sector experience.
- Fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Group experience.
- Team management experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's