Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 15:45|
A multi-hundred million pound turnover, international, private equity-backed services and solutions group is seeking an impressive and ambitious ACA accountant trained in a top 15 accountancy firm background with experience in a fast growth, international group.
This person will be joining the business as a Group Financial Controller. This would be an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven candidate who wants to join a values-driven, ambitious business with excellent opportunities to grow into a directorship role.
A multi-hundred million pound turnover, PE-backed services and solutions business with multiple international offices all over the globe, they have opened a further 4 international offices across 3 different continents in the past 12 months alone. Recently gained investment from an extremely impressive PE firm that has previously invested in household names - largely around up-and-coming tech. The business is extremely pioneering, more recently rolling out cutting edge technology across the group, but consistently at the forefront of change and development in the sector.
You would be managing a really intelligent and engaged finance team, as they exclusively hire very gifted talent. You would be reporting into an incredibly impressive CFO (from a Big 4, ACA background with a specialisation in growing large international businesses through successful M&A strategies). The culture that you would be joining is hugely vibrant, gritty, and innovative.
- Responsibility of reviewing the monthly group consolidated financial statements, including group cashflow and FX.
- Responsibility for the production of group consolidated budget and forecasts.
- Oversight of the production of value-adding MI and KPI analysis.
- Management of a team of three.
- Assist the CFO with the financial due diligence.
- Autonomy over the cashflow forecast, P&L and balance sheet for the business' year-end - all in preparation for the board pack.
- Provide commercial insight to the senior management team, helping to guide key business decisions.
- Be an essential figure in the business, being a key point of contact for international finance teams along with the board.
- Must be ACA qualified from a Top 15 accountancy firm.
- Must have experience in a group environment.
- Must have experience in an international business.
- Must have experience using SAP.
Based near Kensington
£70,000 - £90,000/year + excellent benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's