Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £90,000|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 08:11|
Do you like working in a collaborative growth business?
Are you ambitious to develop into a Finance Director?
Our client, an international market-leading consultancy firm, are seeking a first class Financial Controller to join them. The role will be critical in leading the finance team in the delivery of high quality information to internal and external stakeholders. The individual will be hands on and a self-starter, working pro-actively to drive high quality processes throughout all aspects of finance for this fast growth business.
The Financial Controller is central to this fast-paced consultancy firm and will constantly be taking on new projects and challenged. The Financial Controller will have the opportunity to progress to Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer and be mentored by an exceptional Part-time CFO who still holds an advisory position.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and developing a small finance function
- Creating board packs, circulating effective management information and providing first class analysis
- Contributing towards the strategic direction of the business
The ideal Financial Controller candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- Have experience of motivating a small team
- Thrive within a a people based business
- Be ambitious to become a Finance Director
Financial Controller / Finance Director / Head of Finance / Finance Manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's