Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £90,000|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 16:53|
Are you an ambitious Group Financial Controller seeking a role with the opportunity for swift progression? Do you enjoy operating in a vibrant yet professional working environment?
An internationally operating, market-leading recruitment and consulting organisation are seeking a Group Financial Controller to come in and lead their 11 man finance team. With a global turnover of £100 million across all entities, this company need someone with experience in a group setting who will be able to confidently take control of their accounts. Working closely with an industry renowned CFO, you will be aided in your continuous growth and development while the exposure this role offers to the CEO and MD will give you valuable experience.
With a succession plan already in place to promote the Group FC to an FD position in a short period of time, the progression opportunities this role offers are unrivalled.
The responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller include:
- Working closely with the CFO, assisting him in presenting reports to the board and providing the board with ad hoc reporting where necessary
- Oversight of the consolidation of group management accounts, improving the efficiency of the month end process where necessary
- Producing the statutory accounts on an annual basis, liaising with external parties to aide in the completion of the audits
- Complete control of the organisations budgeting and forecasting, including the management of a there to five year business plan
- Managing a finance team of 11, helping to develop the junior team members
- Responsible for quarterly VAT returns and all international tax enquiries
The ideal Group Financial Controller will have:
- Experience within a contractor-driven recruitment environment
- Fully ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Previously worked as a Group FC, or at least within a group environment
- Experience of managing a finance team with at least 5 direct reports
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's