Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 18:06|
Group Financial Controller
Are you an ambitious senior finance professional seeking a role that will afford you a route to Finance Director? Do you thrive in a fast-paced international environment going through continued growth and expansion? Are you seeking a role where you can learn from an experienced Finance Director to aid in your development?
I am partnering with an international Executive Search business as they seek to appoint a Group Financial Controller/Head of Finance into their growing team. Reporting into an experienced Finance Director your role will be an all-encompassing one mixing 'hands-on' day-to-day running of the finance function with exposure to the more commercial and strategic aspects of the role, enabling you to become a Finance Director in your own right in the near future. The company has enjoyed international growth over the past few years and have ambitious plans to open further international offices as well as attract private-equity investment in future
Key duties include:
- Preparation and review of quality and insightful monthly group management accounts.
- Review of team and office level P&Ls.
- Board reporting, including commentary, variance analysis, KPIs, trend analysis.
- Design and maintenance of appropriate financial controls to ensure compliance with the Group delegations of authority framework and budget.
- Cash flow forecasting at entity and group level.
- Working capital management and balance sheet maintenance, including overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable teams globally
- Managing global banking relationships as the first point of contact.
- Review payroll and bonus calculations.
- Responsible for all Group and subsidiary audits
- Oversee preparation of quarterly VAT
- Supporting the CFO in the annual budget and annual forecast process
- Business partner with the senior management team to deliver business financial objectives.
- Design and preparation of commercial analysis to support business strategic objectives.
- Management and oversight of all compensation and incentive schemes, including scheme design.
- Support of CFO on strategic projects, including overseas expansion
- Be fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) - desirable
- Have previous experience within the recruitment sector (essential)
- Have experience managing an invoice factoring/discounting facility (desirable)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's