Group Financial Controller
|Job title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £85,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Are you in a position where moving to an exciting new country would be feasible and motivate you? This is a great opportunity to relocate to a high-growth firm who have a fantastic heritage! Could this be the ideal next step in your career?
Our client, a leading recruitment firm in the UAE, are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join them at a critical time in their development. This business have grown from strength to strength and are looking to add a qualified Financial Controller to their ever growing finance function. You will be responsible for driving financial process improvement and high-quality standards across the business, whilst developing a first class function and providing excellent financial management information.
The business are open to a someone who can relocate to the UAE and will do what they can to support the individual in this process. You will report directly into the CFO but also manage a growing team and communicate externally with clients and customers.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All traditional responsibilities associated with a Group Financial Controller; reporting into the CFO but be a guardian for the business and be accountable for all financial stewardship across the group
- Oversight of the management accounting
- Responsible for all of the financial reporting and managing the relationship with the auditors
- Manage an outsourced finance function
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and making sure they are compliant (know your customer)
- Overall responsibility for cash-management and credit control
- Business Partner the CEO, CFO and COO
- Assess and manage risk across the group
The idea candidate will:
- Have a strong financial background and ideally an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have managed an outsourced function
- Be a strong communicator who can build relationships quickly