Group Financial Controller (Acquisitive SME Recruitment Business)
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller (Acquisitive SME Recruitment Business)|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000/year + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 15:46|
Group Financial Controller
A successful recruitment group are looking for a group financial controller to join as number two in the finance function, reporting directly into a CFO that we placed into the business.
- An extremely fast-growth international recruitment group, in the top 5% of the fastest growing business in the staffing sector.
- Extremely entrepreneurial business, having opened up over 5 new ventures over the past 12 months.
- A highly acquisitive growth plan has been put in place for the next 3-5 years.
- An extremely impressive board, with a CEO that has a history of buying and growing businesses and taking them through extremely notable VC and PE-backing.
- A really well-renowned CFO with a very impressive background and an affinity for mentoring and developing his number two.
- Taking full ownership of the finance function at group level, including group consolidation and the production of group accounts.
- Manage and develop a team of 6 in finance, including building and expanding on the FP&A function.
- Support the CFO with the business' acquisitive, buy and build strategy - as an integral part of the due diligence and post-acquisition integration processes.
- Take the lead on process and system improvement across the business, ensuring that the infrastructure is set up to be the standard of an extremely fast-growth group.
- Business partner with all directors and heads of practice across the group, ensuring to give commercial and strategic advice in order to help the business excel.
- Work closely with the CFO to develop and executing group strategy.
- Support the CFO to set up offices and entities across the globe.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Recruitment sector experience, preferably in a fast-growth group environment
- International experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's