Group Finance Director
|Job Title:||Group Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 11:26|
Group Finance Director
Are you a collaborative and charismatic Group Finance Director looking to drive the expansion of an international recruitment company? Are you looking to be a key figure in a firm where you will have influence from day one? Are you looking to work for a community-focused business where you can get involved in a variety of social projects across the globe?
An incredibly successful, private equity backed recruitment group is looking for a driven and energetic Group Finance Director to join the business to manage the worldwide finance teams while assisting the firm with its goals for growth. With a strong global footprint, you will have the chance to assist with acquisitions and opening new international offices, while ensuring the smooth-running of the day-to-day finance activities. Reporting into their incredibly impressive CFO, you will have an excellent mentor who will work closely with you to manage the delivery of a variety of commercial projects and maintain an enthusiastic and sociable environment that spans international borders.
- Manage the finance team of 10 direct and indirect reports.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, from the PE house to finance providers, ensuring accurate reporting at all times.
- Consolidating accounts for all entities and performing global bank reconciliations.
- Monthly management reporting and annual statutory accounts, providing full commentary and analysis to the board and Partners.
- Manage the annual budgeting process.
- Assist the CFO and operational board with future M&A activity.
- Open international offices and explore strategies for entering new markets.
- Assisting the CFO with ad hoc projects.
- Debt refinancing where necessary.
- Liaise with the National Statistics office to assess and analyse market and competitor performance.
- Manage the global expense system.
- Responsibility for the global accounting system and the implementation of any related upgrades.
- Oversee and manage the global year-end audit process.
- Perform the internal group audit, including all relevant holding companies and subsidiaries.
- Attend the audit committee.
- Ensuring full tax compliance across every operating international office.
- Perform all covenant compliance analysis, assessing all risks and report to external stakeholders.
What You Need
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to present financial information to individuals at all levels of a business in an accessible manner.
- Advanced excel skills, with the ability to model and manipulate data quickly and efficiently.
- Proven managerial experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's