Group Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 11:57|
This is a brilliant opportunity to become the Group Compliance Manager for an award winning, global recruitment business whilst managing an extremely efficient and high performing team. The business is an extremely well established and are set to continue their international growth in the coming years, so this is the perfect time to get on board.
The main objective of this position is to implement a new global compliance structure as a platform to accelerate business growth. You will be involved in assessing the commercial risks within agreements across the business and advice the business on upcoming commercial decisions.
- Control of commercial risk within client generated contracts
- Establish and contain a country by country compliance modus operandi
- Review and monitor all third-party management companies and contractor payroll policy agreements
- Help sales with applications to tender to ensure all information is correct
- Ensure the company is GDPR ready across all different areas
- Five years’ experience in international compliance, ideally within a recruitment environment
- Degree educated
- Able to manage multiple projects and build strong relationships both within the business and across third party providers
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment alongside sales professionals
- You must be of a confident, clear and commercial nature
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.