Group Commercial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Commercial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 08:51|
Group Commercial Project Accountant - Professional Services
My client is a fast-growing Global management consultancy working in Europe and USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be make a difference. The role itself will be required to build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the firm, deliver strong financial business partnering and commercial analysis to the Senior Management team.
- Timely production of monthly project accounts for the executive and internal operating boards
- Oversee billing, credit control, expenses process, sub-contractor spends, client contracts and purchase orders, cash-flow forecasting.
- Financial analysis, drive improved profitability as a key part of the management team.
- Commercial modelling and bid support, including pricing and cashflow/profit forecasting over multiple years.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Continuous improvement of client purchase to pay process
- Strong user of professional management tools.
- Manage, support and develop a team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with proven professional services experience.
- Strong commercial focus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Capable of building relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong Excel skills and Business Intelligence tools.