Group Chief Financial Officer /Chief Operational Officer
|Job Title:||Group Chief Financial Officer /Chief Operational Officer|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 10:57|
Have you successfully taken a consulting or business services business through a sale as CFO/FD?
Do you have aspirations of having an all-encompassing business leading role?
I am working with a brilliant consulting business in London that are looking to capitalise on their impressive foundations by bringing in a market-leading CFO/COO.
This person must be comfortable creating a strategy for growth and then driving the business towards it. The leadership team are focussed on taking the firm through a 'corporate event' in the next few years and this person will be critical in that process.
What am I looking for?
- Someone who is well knows within PE and further corporate finance circles
- Has a track record of delivering shareholder value within a growth environment
- Experience of rapid international expansion
- Has taken a business services firm through a transaction
- Has run HR, IT, Operations, Legal, Compliance as well as Finance or have the ability to pick those areas up
- Incredibly driven individual
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's