|Job Title:||Group CFO|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:13|
Have you recently taken a recruitment business through a sale, or been involved in a recent merger or acquisition? If the answer is yes, then this role could be for you.
My client, a truly global recruitment business operating in over 100 countries. Founded in in the late 90s they have a significant international presence, with international business making up 90% of turnover. Due to continued success, they are now looking for a Group CFO to oversee and build their finance function.
- Bring a strong and insightful financial insight to strategic plans
- Oversee and manage the Finance department both in the UK and overseas
- Be a key member of the senior management team in preparing for sale
- Ultimate responsibility for the business’ statutory accounts
- Formulate business budgets and forecasts
- Manage the day-to-day treasury activities to meet the financial obligations of business.
You will be:
- An (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) accountant
- A Finance Director with experience working within a growing SME
- A highly capable relationship builder with an extensive network
- Highly commercial with proven business partnering experience
- A dynamic leader with experience in motivating and growing a finance team
This is an excellent opportunity for a pioneering CFO to join an impressive business during an incredibly exciting period of their growth.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's