|Job Title:||Group CFO|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:13|
Have you recently taken a recruitment business through a sale, or been involved in a recent merger or acquisition? If the answer is yes, then this role could be for you.
My client, a truly global recruitment business operating in over 100 countries. Founded in in the late 90s they have a significant international presence, with international business making up 90% of turnover. Due to continued success, they are now looking for a Group CFO to oversee and build their finance function.
- Bring a strong and insightful financial insight to strategic plans
- Oversee and manage the Finance department both in the UK and overseas
- Be a key member of the senior management team in preparing for sale
- Ultimate responsibility for the business’ statutory accounts
- Formulate business budgets and forecasts
- Manage the day-to-day treasury activities to meet the financial obligations of business.
You will be:
- An (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) accountant
- A Finance Director with experience working within a growing SME
- A highly capable relationship builder with an extensive network
- Highly commercial with proven business partnering experience
- A dynamic leader with experience in motivating and growing a finance team
This is an excellent opportunity for a pioneering CFO to join an impressive business during an incredibly exciting period of their growth.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application