Group Application and Infrastructure Manager
|Job Title:||Group Application and Infrastructure Manager|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 12:21|
Would you like to help build an IT division from the ground up in a stable, £100 million turnover professional service sector company with the backing of a market leading senior management team?
A globally renowned organisation, who previously outsourced their IT requirements, have recently implemented a new Cloud and CRM system and are looking to build an IT department in order to internally deal with all their technological needs. As part of this divisional creation, the company is looking for a Group Application and Infrastructure Manager who can manage the organisations infrastructure, making functional changes where necessary to increase system efficiency.
As the company puts a major emphasis on internal promotions, the 3 year plan they recently implemented to dramatically grow their IT department means this role comes with incomparable progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of the Group Application and Infrastructure Manager include:
- Manage the organisations infrastructure in line with defined SLA's and within the budget provided
- Delivering the company-wide infrastructure project roadmap
- Provide all round end user support, from trouble shooting and data analysis to training workshops
- Understand the complex requirements of the business in order to understand how to best utilise the application functionality
- Responsible for overseeing the system application management, suggesting technical and functional changes where necessary to increase system efficiency
- Engage with key internal partners and end users to better understand how to effectively integrate the business applications and maintain strong relationships with external sources
- Manage a wider team of 6 direct reports, including a Data Analyst and a BI Developer, helping to develop the junior team members
The ideal Group Application and Infrastructure manager will have:
- At least 2 years experience as an Application or Infrastructure Manager
- Previously managed teams of at least 3 direct reports
- A detailed understanding of information system and software troubleshooting
- An ability to configure and automate business systems where necessary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's