Group Accounting Manager
|Job title:||Group Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - 70,000|
|Contact Name:||JJ Higgins|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Are you interested in working for a company of the highest calibre? Do you possess the skillset to establish yourself at the very peak of the industry? Camino Partners are seeking to recruit a top-level Group Accountant for a large, private equity backed consultancy group who are experiencing metamorphic change.
The group is multiple award-winning, including recognition for their excellent work environment, fast growth, and innovation. Their operations span the globe, incorporating offices in Europe, Asia, and the US. They have a friendly and consultative culture, reflected in their investment into multiple initiatives aimed at boosting diversity at all levels of the industry.
Their exciting transformation period includes corporate simplification and overhauls of the group finance processes and replacement of their systems, all of which the Group Accountant would be involved in. Camino Partners have placed several people into their finance function, all of whom are not only still there but have given us highly enthusiastic feedback about the company.
The Group Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of a multi-currency Group consolidation
- Preparation of transfer pricing calculations and recharges
- Work with Group FC to redesign and streamline Group consolidation processes
- Support the Group FC and CFO on current and planned transformation projects and acquisitions
- Play an active role in the Group’s project to upgrade all finance systems, working alongside full-time project manager and external consultants
- Work with local finance teams across Europe, USA, and Asia to submit month-end reporting
The successful candidate for Group Accountant will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Skilled in technical accounting
- Experienced in multi-currency group consolidation
- Experienced in IFRS
- Experienced in statutory accounts
Roles at elite-level companies like this are rare opportunities. Don’t miss out on the chance to take your career to the next level – Apply now: