A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join an industry leading, recruitment business. Working within the marketing team, you will be creative and passionate about design, with a desire to be an integral part of the design strategy.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for graphic design content across multiple platforms. You'll act as the brand gatekeeper and owner of the visual development of a new brand in which they are rolling out, working with a great team spanning across the globe.
In this varied role, you should be able to prioritise your workload across multiple projects, maintain close working relations with the rest of the marketing team and pay thorough attention to detail. You will also need to be digitally savvy. Knowledge of HTML and After Effect would be advantageous.
- At least 2-3 years of directly related experience designing for marketing
- Strong online design portfolio featuring B2B or B2C marketing design work including presentation decks, sales collateral, templates, sales and marketing collateral, video, events materials, whitepaper, emails, digital assets, event expos and more.
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories and communicate concepts with easy-to-understand visuals (visual flow charts)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain design concepts
- HTML/web, illustration and live event concept experience