Graduate Recrutiment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Recrutiment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Natasha South|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 10:49|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2020
Camino Partners specialises in placing exceptional back-office professionals, such as finance, HR, marketing and compliance, into recruitment businesses, law firms and high-growth professional services.
This is an excellent opportunity for bright and ambitious individuals to join an extremely niche, market-leading recruitment consultancy at an exciting time in our growth cycle with the chance to play a pivotal role in the on-going development of the business. Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be well-remunerated in a challenging, value-adding and highly visible role with superb prospects for personal growth and development.
We are passionate about improving the people, perception and performance of the sectors we work within and aim to become the natural choice for all clients, candidates and consultants. We achieve this by being industry experts and consequently true business partners to all clients, career coaches to our candidates and crucially to our consultants (all internal employees) by providing an exceptional workplace which has training and development at its heart.
As a business, we offer something slightly different. Rather than just your traditional recruitment benefits such as lunch clubs and incentive trips (which are always part of our package), we offer a benefits package focused on financial, mental & physical well-being, from helping you to save for a mortgage or understand investing, to 24hr counseling helplines and literally earning cash for your healthy behaviours, we focus on you being happy and healthy!
- Sourcing candidates through extensive use of the database; making direct contact with both active and inactive candidates to update details, discuss career aspirations, determine candidate availability and conduct general candidate screening, updating all information on the database.
- Sourcing candidates by searching external websites such as LinkedIn and Reed.co.uk.
- Provide career consultancy to candidates to guide them through the job searching process.
- Arrange and confirm candidate interviews as requested by clients - ensuring that both client and candidate are kept up to date both verbally and by email.
- Generating leads through regular candidate contact, market intelligence, and research.
- Develop new client relationships by investigating which organisations are recruiting in our marketplace and providing market intelligence regarding existing and target clients.
- Reference taking to help qualify candidates and open doors to new clients.
- Manage relationships with candidates and clients ensuring that all quality processes and service level requirements are met.
- A recent 2.2+ Graduate in any subject.
- Hardworking and career-driven.
- Experience in sales or a target driven environment is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financially motivated with a competitive nature and a strong desire to succeed whilst remaining ethical, empathetic and service-driven.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self-motivated.
- Resilient in the face of failure
- An interest in the world of business.
Salary is £20-22k basic depending on experience, with £35-45k OTE for year 1, rising to £60-80k year 2 and £100k+ year 3.