Graduate Candidate Consultant / Delivery Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Candidate Consultant / Delivery Consultant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 plus commission|
|Contact Name:||Natasha South|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 14:29|
Camino Partners are the country’s only consultancy that specialising in placing all back-office to boardroom level professionals within the Recruitment, Consultancy and Media sectors.
After a record year of growth in 2018, we are looking to hire a number of Graduate Candidate / Delivery Consultants to support our continued success.
In the past 2 years we have successfully launched two new divisions under the Camino brand; Camino Media and Camino Executive, and will be launching two further divisions in 2019, including international expansion into the US market.
The Camino way is unique. We offer market leading consultancy for all of our clients and candidates as well as a working environment focused on developing our consultants to their full potential.
- Sourcing candidates through extensive use of the database; making direct contact with both active and inactive candidates to update details, discuss career aspirations, determine candidate availability and conduct general candidate screening, updating all information on the database.
- Sourcing candidates by searching external websites such as LinkedIn and Reed.co.uk.
- Provide assignment support to deal with web advert responses, requesting any missing candidate information such as salary and package information and up-to-date CVs.
- Arrange and confirm candidate interviews as requested by clients - ensuring that both client and candidate are kept up to date both verbally and by email.
- Assist consultants with business development by investigating which organisations are recruiting in our market place and providing market intelligence regarding existing and target clients.
- Generating leads through regular candidate contact.
- Reference taking to help qualify candidates and open doors to new clients.
- Manage relationships with candidates and clients in the absence of the Senior Recruiters and ensure that all quality processes and service level requirements are met.
- Assisting Senior Recruiters in organising and hosting industry events.
- Hardworking and career-driven.
- Previous office administration or sales experience would be a benefit but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financially motivated with a competitive nature and a strong desire to succeed whilst remaining ethical, empathetic and service-driven.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self-motivated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's