Recently graduated and looking for your FIRST role in Finance?
Are you looking to work in one of the most sort after industries in the country?
Our client, A Global PR agency, is seeking a Junior Finance Assistant on a Fixed-Term Contract. They are the most rewarded activation agency within a major media group, and their work has received commendation from renowned industry awards such as the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, and many others.
The UK based finance team handles a wide range of companies, clients and important duties. Ideally, they are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who has an interest in developing a career in Finance to come and shine!
Key qualities to be successful:-
- Methodical in approach, dynamic and efficient
- A team player in every sense, and can work in a social, creative environment
- Adaptable to different working situations, and colleagues
- A can do attitude and willingness to get 'stuck in' wherever you can
- Extremely communicative and efficient in making others aware of important tasks
- Key eye for detail and an analytical approach to work
- A keen interest in the media, sport and entertainment industry
If all of the above sounds exactly like the type of person you are, then this role could be the one for you.
Here is what you will be doing:-
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Sale Ledger, raising sale invoices
- the posting and allocation of bank receipts
- Processing the inter-company invoices
- Processing individual client and vendor invoices in an efficient manner
- Processing and allocation of payments onto Maconomy software
- Process expenses for employees etc
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function, both domestic and international
- Assisting with SOX, for both internal and external audits
- Working to specific and sensitive deadlines, which will for part of your monthly duties
- Other Ad-Hoc duties , as required by the finance team
What is desired:-
- At least basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to adapt quickly to accounting systems, or experience with maconomy
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and personable character
- Deadlined orientated, methodical mindset
- Self-sufficient, self-starter and keen team player
- Able to handle pressure in busy environment
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Confident to build relationships with internal and external contacts
What will be on offer:-
- Incredible learning opportunity and the chance to develop
- Great office environment - they have a roof terrace in the middle of London, including a bar for drinks and socialising
- A fast-paced, creative and vibrant office culture
So with all that in mind, if you think this sounds like the perfect way to start your accounting career, then hit APPLY!!!