Global HR Director
|Job Title:||Global HR Director|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£80,000 - £135,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 10:23|
Are you an experienced global HR professional with experience of effectively operating within board level positions within international recruitment groups? Do you have a background in creating and implementing a HR strategy within a recruitment / consultancy environment? If yes then this brand new role could be perfect for you.
My client is an international, micro specialist recruitment company who are rapidly expanding across the globe. This company have placed an emphasis on creating a high-performing and inclusive environment which allows for careers that both exciting and rewarding. This is reflective in winning several awards for "best company to work" for achieved a number of times in the past 5 years, a testament to the special environment that they have created.
The core purpose of the role is to take full ownership and responsibility for the global HR strategy building an excellent learning and development & talent acquisition function and providing optimal HR infrastructure across all brands in all global locations.
- Create and own the global people strategy, ensuring its successful execution and adjusting accordingly to create competitive advantage
- Coach managers on performance management issues and processes through the creation and implementation of effective training plan
- Employee relations - manage absence, disciplinary, grievances, redundancies, sickness, providing advice and dealing with issues in a legally compliant, consistent and professional way.
- Implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all are up to date and in line with current local employment law.
- Lead the strategic capability leadership team, ensuring alignment, capability and consistency across the people function
- Proven experience leading global HR strategies within a fast paced recruitment organisation or a similar commercial environment
- Extensive experience building & leading international HR teams, and holds strong international HR knowledge
- Proven experience reporting into board level postions e.g. CEO/CTO
- Strong working knowledge of international employment law, and the ability to apply this to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
- Track record of a high level of retention and employee satisfaction, as well as recruiting high quality candidates.
This role requires some international travel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's