GDPR / Compliance Admin
|Job Title:||GDPR / Compliance Admin|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£72 - £82 / day|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 09:24|
If you are a process driven individual with compliance or specifically GDPR experience and looking for a temporary position, then this GDPR Admin position is ideal for you!
A multi-award winning recruitment business is looking for a bright, organised and friendly person to join their compliance team. This business is one of the fatest growing technology and transformation recruitment company's with an international reach.
This role will see the ideal person getting deep into GDPR to ensure the business is staying on top of the new regulation!
- Take ownership of the GDPR inbox
- Review incoming mail reagrding data held on people
- Respond to queries and questions
- React to the requests for deletion of data
- Liaise with the IT team
- Tune everything in and handover to the existing compliance team
- It is essential to be process driven
- Recruitment sector experience would be ideal
- Compliance, GDPR, DPO or contractor payroll experience is essential
- Essential that you are immediately available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's