|Job title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Reference:||FP&AM - Cons|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
FP&A Manager - IT Consultancy
Are you keen to grow with an exciting and innovative Professional Services business? Are you an independent and driven individual looking for a new challenge to build out a Financial Planning and Analysis function?
Reporting into the Finance Director, partnering with key stakeholders across the business, this role will be pivotal to the future growth and success of the business. This role will afford the opportunity to establish the FP&A function within an already exceptionally successful business. The organisation provides professional services to various well-known organisations through trained IT consultants across multiple skillsets, including but not limited to Devops, Business Analysis, SDET and Project management.
- Partnering with senior managers and the Board in order to provide financial insight, guidance, and analysis on business performance and strategy
- Analyse and challenge key budgeting and forecasting models to ensure better accuracy of information to the business
- Produce billing and KPI reports to identify areas for improvement across the business
- Develop dashboards in order to better display business data
- Build Revenue, pricing and KPI models from scratch to reflect business performance
- Work with the Finance Director to advise on business process change
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Financial modeling skills - Excel proficiency - with the ability to build from scratch
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior business leaders
- Experience working within Consultancy/Professional Services
- Strong work ethic and highly detail orientated
If this is something you would like to understand more about, please do apply!
We will be arranging interviews within a matter of weeks for this so do not hesitate!