|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 14:45|
An exciting new role has arisen with a hyper-growth SaaS business based in the heart of London. The company has been through tremendous growth, won some huge contracts and expanded globally. They are now looking for someone to come in and champion FP&A.
As the FP&A Manager, you will lead a high-quality planning process, collaborating with the business to build robust forecasts, identify associated risks and opportunities, review and report on performance, and understand the impacts on future performance.
- Ownership of the forecast/budget /long-range planning processes;
- Ensure the timely delivery of board packs, KPIs, project analysis
- Continuous improvement of management reporting to meet the needs of the business as it expands;
- Help select and implement a new planning/forecasting system;
- Support corporate finance or funding activities;
- Financial modeling new product business cases.
- Partner with the business to ensure profitability and success (Sales, project, product, marketing, etc.)
Skills and experience required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Numerical background and comfortable working with large data sets;
- A results-focused aptitude for commercial finance work, an inquisitive and challenging nature;
- A strong communicator, with the gravitas to influence and challenge where needed;
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modeling
- Experience working with financial planning and consolidation software.
If you are keen to hear more, please do get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's