|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Reference:||6121 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 10:32|
Are you an ambitious accountant looking to work in a multi award-winning recruitment firm? Are you looking for a commercially-focused, value-adding role? Are you looking to work for a business that offers you a clear progression plan?
A rapidly-growing recruitment company is looking for an impressive individual to join them as their FP&A Analyst. Operating on an international scale, the business has experienced fantastic organic growth and is looking for someone who can continue to drive strategy and commerciality through potential acquisitions. You will have the opportunity to work under their dynamic CFO and will have full autonomy over the value-adding financial insight that you provide for senior management. The business has a progressive and fast-paced culture and you will have the chance to build and develop your own team to drive the success of the finance function.
- Niche, international consultancy firm.
- Multi-award winning across a number of categories.
- Rapidly-growing, solely through organic growth but looking to become acquisitive.
- Forward-thinking and entrepreneurial culture.
- Modern office in an attractive London location.
- Supporting senior management and the Board by providing financial insight, analysis and guidance on performance in order to drive strategic decisions.
- Improve the focus and quality of financial performance management.
- Business partner with stakeholders across all divisions, from the CEO and Non-Executive Directors to Heads of Departments.
- Analysing and challenging the budgeting and forecasting models to ensure greater budget accuracy across departments.
- Deliver critical business information to key stakeholders in an effective and timely manner in order to maximise bottom line performance.
- Producing reports detailing billings and other KPIs on a weekly basis, identifying improvement areas to increase accuracy and reduce margin slippage.
- Building multiple models from scratch, including revenue, pricing and KPI modelling, reflecting performance across the business.
- Regular presentation of key performance measures, including staff, contractor and utilisation projections.
- Work with the CFO and senior leadership team to advise on future M&A activity.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of process improvement and transformation projects.
- Ad hoc duties where necessary.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong financial modelling skills (Excel).
- Confident and hardworking attitude with the ability to present financial information in an engaging manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's