Financial Controller - 14 Month Contract - September Start
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - 14 Month Contract - September Start|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 55,000 (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2017 09:26|
A well renowned, affluent and growing executive search business is looking for a Financial Controller for a 14-month period starting in September, whilst their current Financial Controller (that we placed into the business a few years ago!) goes on maternity leave.
This is not only an impressive business to have on your CV, but it is also a commercial and interesting role in which you will be working closely with the directors of the business to help guide them on key operational decisions.
An impressive search business which has been established for over a decade with offices in Asia and Europe.
Key Job Responsibilities
The role will report into the Chairman and Managing Partners. Some of the key areas you will be actively involved in will include:
- Prep monthly/quarterly board packs.
- Day to day management of the management accountant
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility of the financial accounting within the business
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting to the board
- VAT returns and working closely with external parties (i.e. auditors)
- Annual audit and preparation of year end files for Auditors
- Processing monthly internal company payroll and the Singapore inhouse payroll
- Prep accruals for revenue and commissions
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with stakeholders at board level
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work is essential
- Must have an ability to identify and resolve issues
- Must be experienced working within a fast-paced environment with strong knowledge of accounting systems and Excel
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required by heads of business and company needs
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, or equivalent
- Previous experience within an executive search firm or recruitment consultancy company
- Previous people management experience
- Previous experience having autonomy over a finance function
- Must be available to start from the middle-end of September
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's