Financial Controller - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - Immediate Start|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 12:46|
N.B. You must be available on a short or immediate notice to be able to be considered for this role.
Top 4 reasons to apply:
- The business was founded and is ran by two incredibly impressive individuals who were instrumental in the PE-backing and sale of a £70mil turnover business.
- The business is extremely innovative and tech-forward – being one of the first in the industry to embrace disruptive recruitment technologies.
- They’re growing on a national and international scale (with successful offices in London and the US).
- You will have a dual role: business partnering with the CEOs and having ownership of the finances within the business, whilst also working within the group function for part of your time working collaboratively on group initiatives.
What will the role entail?
- Preparation of monthly finance pack; producing management accounts, monthly P/L’s, all Balance Sheet reconciliations in a ‘board pack’ format
- Being an integral person in the senior management team to push the business forward.
- Performing a stand-alone role for 6-9 months and then building a finance team underneath you.
- Ensure USA payroll is completed including commission calculations.
- Prepare reports and talk management through weekly cash-flow forecasts
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business to help them manage their teams
- Perform a dual role, managing the finances within the business whilst also working in the group function being an integral part of working a group initiative project (circa one every quarter).
What’s the company like?
- An international recruitment business specialising in an incredibly niche, disruptive tech sector.
- The business has grown over the past few years from start-up to an established business currently becoming part of a very impressive group.
- The business is run by two well-renowned individuals in the sector, known for their transformational projects within organisations.
- They hire experienced consultants who are being developed into senior managers, so the business has a low turnover of staff and an incredibly ambitious culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's