Financial Controller - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - Immediate Start|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000/year + discretionary bonus|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 11:15|
Why apply for this role?
1. AMBITIOUS. The business is extremely ambitious and rapidly growing. They are currently looking to go through a private equity deal, so it's a really exciting time to join. With five offices globally already reporting into the London office, it's a really meaty, international role.
2. PROGRESSION. The Finance Director (that we placed into the business and have heard great reviews about the business from) will be looking to mentor this person over the next three years to take over his role.
3. CULTURE. They have a really welcoming, warm team with an infectiously fun and ambitious atmosphere. New starters have been pleasantly surprised how immediately included they feel.
A little more info about the company...
- Sector? IT services (a booming market on the rise)
- Size? SME and growing, with multiple international offices.
- Culture? Dynamic, ambitious, fun.
A little more info about the role...
- Hands-on. It's an SME business, so hands-on experience and enthusiasm is a must. You need to thrive and seeing processes from start to finish and getting down to the nitty-gritty along with the higher level stuff.
- Team management. You will be managing a team of three. including two accounts payable professionals and a credit controller.
- International. You'll have five different international offices reporting into you and the FD.
So, what do you need to apply?
- Hands-on experience within an SME environment.
- People management experience.
- EITHER IT services experience, or experience using the software Financial Force.
- EITHER fully or part qualified ACCA or ACA or CIMA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)
Group Financial Controller (London & Reigate)
£50,000 - £60,000 (+ 20% bonus)
£25,000 - £32,000
£30,000 - £35,000