|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Do you want to join an entrepreneurial start-up with ambitious plans to grow internationally?
Would you like a clear progression route to becoming an FD/CFO over the next 3 years?
Our client is a high-growth start-up recruitment business specialising in the placement of permanent and contract staff into the Pharmaceutical industry across the UK and globally.
With ambitious plans and an entrepreneurial owner they are looking to take off quickly, and will need a solid back office function to support this. The Financial Controller will be charged with growing and developing a lean function that can provide high quality client & contractor care whilst generating relevant MI on a weekly and monthly basis to support business growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an SME and must have experience working within another recruitment business. Given the speed at which the business plans to grow the right candidate needs to be dynamic and have the ability to work in a fast moving, ever changing environment whilst being able to manage key stakeholder relationships.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- All the finance, accounting and management responsibilities traditionally associated with a Financial Controller
- Preparing monthly board packs and presenting them to the board
- Set up and be responsible for a multi-million pound ID Facility
- Growing and developing a back office function (including finance, compliance & legal)
- Providing commercial input to the CEO and Senior Leadership team
- Producing and reviewing all monthly management accounts
- VAT Returns
- Oversight of the Payroll, Billing and Credit Control process for the business
- Providing monthly/long-term P&L, cash flow and balance sheet forecasting and modelling
- Managing and communicating the annual budgeting process
- Having ownership over cash-management in multiple currencies
- Implementation of internal finance systems and controls