|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 16:25|
Do you have ambitions of working in a rapidly growing professional service sector organisation? Are you keen to gain invaluable experience in an organisation that operates internationally?
This business is currently experiencing a period of hypergrowth, increasing their revenue at a rate of 40% year on year. Working in such an ever-changing environment will help you develop a highly varied skillset. With the organisation expecting to increase its headcount from 350 to 1,000 in just three years you will be required to significantly grow the team beneath you, creating a financial department capable of handling the company's ever-expanding accounts.
The Financial Controller will be working in close proximity with the CFO, allowing you to develop an in-depth understanding of raising debt, refinancing, M&A’s and Private Equity investment.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all the month ends and other financial reporting
- Oversight of the companies management accounts over all entities on an international level
- The management of the whole Finance team, making strategic hires where necessary
- Business partnering with the entirety of the senior management team, including the CFO to complete any ad-hoc commercial activities that arise
- Managing external relationships, including auditors the on-boarding of new clients
The ideal Financial Controller will be:
- CPA Qualified
- Have previous experience within the professional service sector
- Be a strong communicator who can build relationships quickly
- Prior experience of team management
Roles like this don’t stay on the market for long so if this opportunity appeals to you then apply immediately!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's