|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 09:28|
A successful recruitment company are looking for a Financial Controller to be introduced into their cutting-edge and dynamic sales environment. The company is well established working with some of the largest businesses in the country in helping them acquire talented candidates. They are currently looking for an experienced accountant who would be the head of the internal finance function but also help with further operational duties. This is a terrific chance for someone to be involved in an extremely innovative business based in Berkshire.
This firms’ CEO has a track record of growing recruitment firms internationally and is ambitious to do the same with this company.
Due to the company’s ambitious nature, the Finance Controller will need to be able to keep the daily activities of the finance team efficient and organised, aiming to give the best output whilst partnering the sales consultants.
The successful applicant’s duties will include:
- Management of the finance team
- Preparation of the budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated P&L and Balance sheet
- Efficient production of the statutory accounts
- Cash management and treasury duties (this includes dealing with invoice discounting)
- Overseeing the payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns
Desired skills would consist of:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE or equivalent
- The candidate should be confident and self-motivated individual, who can operate within a high-energy environment
- Good excel skills and a decent amount of experience with accounting software.
- Good interpersonal skills are key
- Ideally have experience within the recruitment sector (or sales business)
- A keen eye to detail whilst still being able to consider complex issues to make educated decisions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's