|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Our client is a growing consulting group based in London who have experienced rapid growth in 2021! They operate out of London & Dubai and are increasing headcount exponentially as they look to go through an aggressive period of growth & development for the business!
The business is now looking to hire an experienced finance professional to join the business and partner with the business owners in order to drive strategy and create structure in order for the business to scale. Currently their finance function is outsourced but due to an increase in volumes, and a desire to set up a solid support function the owners are now looking to hire a finance professional to establish a finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity to really own a finance function, and be offered licence to put in to place your own structure, processes and systems whilst supporting an entrepreneurial owner as the business grows.
As Financial Controller you will report directly to the Founders with duties as follows:
· Responsible for the ‘in-housing’ project for the finance function
· Implement systems, processes and structure to the business from an accounting perspective
· Oversee implementation of InTime to improve the pay & bill process
· Create dashboards for MI and analysis of key KPI’s across the sales teams
· Review project and sales performance alongside Account Managers and Directors
· Business partner with internal & external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition process.
· Oversight of the Management Accounts production
· Review of the Management Accounts at month-end
· Project based work – continuous improvement of internal systems and processes
· Liaise with external accounts to confirm budgets & forecasts on a regular basis
· Handling queries regarding pay & bill
· Support the management team in analysing, understanding and interpreting the operational and financial performance of the business
· Ad hoc reporting & administrative duties
· Experience working within a recruitment business
· ACCA/CIMA qualification or studying / QBE
· Passionate about financial systems and technology
· Strong communication skills
· Strong Stakeholder management exp
· Good Excel Skills (Vlookups / Pivot tables)
· Good Time Management & Organisation skills