|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £100,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 19:48|
How ambitious are you? Do you have what it takes to succeed at one of the fastest-growing consultancies in the UK? Camino Partners are currently recruiting for a management consultancy that work with dozens of household name brands and is looking for a dynamic, hard-working Financial Controller to help them continue to expand their thriving business, which is expanding by a third year-on-year.
The successful candidate for Financial Controller will be overseeing all aspects of the company’s finance function, managing a small team and liaising with the firm’s partners to maintain and even accelerate its fantastic growth. The company are looking for someone with a real flair for commercial finance who will be able to confidently communicate proposals in order to boost revenues and assess company performance to find areas for improvement.
The business’s astounding achievement so far has been built on a foundation of high-performance standards and commitment from its team members, so the successful candidate for the Financial Controller position will be someone with real drive and desire to be part of a success story. For aspiring senior finance professionals looking to take their career to the next level, this represents an excellent opportunity to prove their ability to thrive in a top-caliber environment.
The Financial Controller’s responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to maximise commerciality and boost company growth
- Analysis of company performance in order to identify opportunities for improvement of profitability
- Oversight of financial reporting and production of management information
- Liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders
The successful candidate for Finance Controller will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Have experience working in a professional services firm
- Experienced in all aspects of managing a finance function, including reporting, commercial finance, and transactional finance
- A confident communicator, able to articulate financial concepts to senior stakeholders
The company is looking to interview candidates as soon as possible for this role. If you fit the requirements, apply now:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's