|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 15:50|
Do you thrive in an ever changing environment where no two days the same? Are you hungry and ambitious to develop your career? Do you want to work for a high-growth business operating in an acquisitive manner which will provide you with endless opportunities to advance your career?
If so then we have the role for you. Camino Partners are partnering with a high-growth recruitment group as they appoint a Financial Controller into their finance team. In a fast-paced role with a finance team remotely spread across the country you'll need to be an autonomous worker with the ability to manage a large team with excellent senior stakeholder engagement experience.
Key duties include:
- Manage a department with over 20 staff in the UK office which include the roles covering commercial analysis, management accounts, finance operations, treasury, payroll, facilities, office management and reception
- Complete and reporting of the weekly, monthly and annual management accounts.
- Report to the executive board and present financial results. The board consists of the Chairman, CEO, CFO and non executive directors from the shareholders who are two private equity investors.
- Liaise with the company’s auditors and prepare the annual financial statements.
- Prepare the tax figures for the UK entities and liaise with the external tax advisors. This also includes preparing the IXBRL financial statements for submission to HMRC.
- Consolidate and prepare the budget and forecasts for the Group to report to the board.
- Review and monitor the groups cash flows.
- Review UK’s VAT and PAYE returns for submission.
- Act as lead contact with the external advisors of the company relating to banking, audits, tax and HMRC related matters.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience working in the recruitment sector
- Have strong systems experience, particularly MS Navision
- Have considerable team management experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's