Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a private equity-backed business? Are you eager to join an industry-leading organisation during a period of extremely high-growth and international expansion?
My client is a fast-growing private equity-backed fitness company based in London. They are looking for an experienced financial controller to join their finance team who is able to progress to finance director in the future. This is an opportunity to join an exciting SME as they prepare for a period of high-growth and international expansion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full Management accounts including monthly P&L reporting with CEO
- Development and management of junior
- Business partnering
- Working with External Stakeholders to drive growth
- Providing regular reports to senior stakeholders
- Day to Day Management of the Finance team
- Continuous improvement of internal controls and financial systems
- Liaising with individual entities to relay key financial information
In order to be considered you must:
- Have strong attention to detail and Excel skills
- Have significant experience within a similar financial controller role
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)