|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 10:57|
Are you a finance professional with experience working in a contractor driven recruitment business? Have you dreamt of living and working in the 'city that never sleeps' aka New York City? Do you thrive in a global business that are truly a world leader in their field?
I am partnering with a tech-enabled recruitment business as they seek to build out their US finance and support function in New York. This is a green-field role where you are creating systems and processes from scratch and will essentially put you on track to become the future US CFO of this incredibly impressive business.
Key duties include:
- Produce monthly management accounts across the US entities (San Francisco & New York - plans for Austin expansion in 2020)
- Manage the day-to-day running of the finance function - posting invoices, credit control, management reporting, managing the invoice discounting facility/banking relationships
- Responsible for setting the annual budgets and forecasts and analysing these with senior stakeholders
- Reporting monthly performance to EMEA CFO
- Have previous experience working in an international, contractor-driven recruitment business
- Have previous experience managing relationships with external advisors (banks, accountants, lawyers)
- Have previous experience managing a credit facility (invoice discounting, factoring, etc.)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's