Does a mature and professional working environment appeal to you? Would you like to work as the number 2 of a finance division within a company?
The company is a well-respected, international membership and events business, multiple award-winning and fast-growth with offices across the globe.
The key responsibilities are:
- The oversight of both the management and statutory accounts for the UK and international entities.
- Ensuring the production of quarterly and annual reports are completed on time.
- Monitoring the accounting systems and processes, including suggesting areas in which they could be improved.
- To provide in-depth financial analysis to the senior management team.
- Managing an autonomous team of 2.
- Responsibility for monthly payroll and expenses.
- Working closely with the FD to develop a financial and operational strategy.
The ideal Financial Controller will have:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A wealth of experience as a high ranking accountant within a companies finance team.
- Experience in either a recruitment business or a membership body.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.